See you soon!
We’re looking forward to seeing you in the centre soon. Find out about the changes we’ve made in centre and how to pre book your activity sessions before visiting.
Stay Safe, Stay Apart
The safety of our customers and the wider community is our top priority, and while things will look a little different when you visit, our centres will continue to provide a wide range of health and fitness activities in a safe and controlled way. Changes in the centre include social distancing practices, extensive cleaning regimes and changes to the way you book and attend activities.
Take a look at the below notice to find out more on changes we have put in place to keep everyone safe:
If you are planning a visit to our centre, please note:
- Gym facilities – We have adapted our gym and introduced equipment and hand sanitising stations for enhanced cleaning and hygiene. Some equipment maybe marked as out of use to ensure social distancing guidelines are met. We may also have time limits on cardio equipment to ensure everyone has access to the equipment. Please keep free weights in the designated area to allow as much space for people as possible. You will need to book a time-slot for your workout.
- Changing rooms – You will be able to use our changing facilities, but we advise where possible, please come to your session already dressed ready for your activity to reduce the amount of people in the changing areas. Unfortunately the showers will be out of use until further notice.
- One Way Systems – We’ve implemented a one way system throughout the centre to support social distancing, so please try to help by playing your part.
- We are displaying our NHS Test and Trace COVID-19 QR Code posters on entry points. The code is available to scan via the NHS COVID-19 app. Please ensure you download the app and scan on arrival using your mobile phone.
- We are also following the government guidance for face coverings and anyone over the age of 11 years must wear a face mask or face covering indoors unless participating in sporting activities.
If you feel unwell or have been in contact with somebody else that may have Coronavirus, please do not use the centre.
If you have any questions please contact us by ringing 0161 486 4900 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.