Club Cheadle Hulme Update
Following the release of the Government roadmap and easing of coronavirus restrictions, it gives us great pleasure to announce that Club Cheadle Hulme can move into phase two of reopening from Monday 12th April 2021.
However, there are still some restrictions that we need to follow. The following guidance has been issued:
All indoor organised sport/activity for U18s can resume
- If you have a regular indoor junior block booking then a member of the team will have already been in touch regarding your renewal.
- Please adhere to all COVID-19 specific measures we have in place upon your return.
The gym will be open with restrictions
- Please note access to the gym will be permitted from Monday 12th April from 5pm with a maximum capacity of six members per hour.
- You will need to book your desired slot through our usual booking system, which is now open and can be booked up to seven days in advance.
- We will be re-activating all direct debits from 15th April 2021 and annual memberships are being extended taking into account the period we have been closed.
Indoor adult sport permitted if you are from the same household or within your support bubble
- Please note indoor adult sport will be permitted from Monday 12th April if you are playing with members of the same household or within your support bubble.
- You will be able to book any available slots through our usual booking system or via the telephone.
Again, we thank you for your continued support as we welcome you back from Monday 12th April.
In the meantime, if you do have any questions or need to speak to us then feel free to send us an email using firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 486 4900.
All the team at Club Cheadle Hulme
How to Book
Activities & Prices